Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm back, I hope all is well with everyone. I just wanted to let you know that today is my rest day. Lately, the ea sports active has been kicking my butt. The game just let me know that my exercises will be getting harder, not complaining though, I need it. I really hate to sweat though. If someone could invent something that you could wear on your body to prevent sweating it would be awesome. Unfortunately, if your body did not sweat you would internally overheat and die, not a good scenario. Every Thursday I am going to start posting what I am thankful for. I will list 5 things that I am thankful for, I think we all have something to be thankful for, even small things count. Gratitude really helps you become a happier person because you really start to appreciate the things that you do have. It will help you to realize that you do really have a good life. I would love for you to join me on Thankful Thursdays and to post what you are thankful for. Ok, me first!

1. I am thankful for my family
2. I am thankful to have food to eat
3. I am thankful that it is summer
4. I am thankful that I have a house
5. I am thankful to be alive

1 comment:

  1. 1. I am thankful for my family.
    2. I am thankful for music.
    3. I am thankful for God's grace.
    4. I am thankful for the Blog Hops each week.
    5. I am thankful for prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Intense Debate Comments