Thursday, September 17, 2009

Accomplish A Goal One Baby Step At A Time

Hi, I just wanted to share a great website with you all. I have joined a website called stikk.com it is really cool. If you have a certain goal or anything that you have been trying to accomplish, this is the perfect way to do it. No, I am not a spokesperson for the site. One of my twitter friends recommended it to me. I thought, why not try it. My small baby goal is to drink 3 glasses of water for 1 day. I know that you are probably laughing right now, right? Yes, I absolutely can't stand drinking water. I am a total Pepsi girl. I mean regular Pepsi, not that diet stuff. I just committed to sticking with 3 glasses because I am easing into drinking water. I know it is one of the best ways to nourish your body and to keep healthy. It is really neat because you put yourself out there by donating your money, limit $5.00. If you do not accomplish your goal, the money will be sent to a charity or a friend. I think it is a great way to be held accountable for anything you want to get done. Well, enough rambling on for now. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
    I think that is a great goal and feels doable. I struggle with drinking enough water also. When I do drink more I notice that my health and skin is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to check that out!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Intense Debate Comments