Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Taking A Break From Blogging

Hope you are all well. I have been taking a break from blogging for awhile, due to not feeling well. I know you all know I struggle with depression, but I have also had some health issues that I am trying to get worked out. I have been going to the doctors to find out what is going on. It is just kind of a waiting process. I have been trying to not worry to much, but of course that is hard to do. I have been trying to stay positive. Worrying doesn't seem to get me very far, except make me feel worse. How do you handle stress about your health? Do you have coping mechanisms that seem to help you? If you have any advice I would love to hear it. Wishing you all Happy Holidays!

Kelly H.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been not felling well!! Glad to have you in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough all around. I completely understand. Just hang in there, that's what I keep telling myself anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Intense Debate Comments