Monday, December 21, 2009

Easy Delicious Cheesy Chicken Recipe

Hi, I have a great recipe for all of you. I have been making this for a couple of years now. It is a family favorite :) It is very easy to make and delicious, YUM! I am constantly searching for quick, easy, healthy recipes. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. This recipe serves 4. Let me know what you think and if you have any recipes that are your favorites, please feel free to share.


Delicious Cheesy Chicken

Boneless skinless chicken breast (2 to 3 lbs depending on family size)
1 can of cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's soup)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup (any kind)
1/4 tsp. dill weed
Salt and pepper to taste (optional)

Directions: Cut up boneless skinless chicken breasts into
chunks. Put it in the crock pot. Add the cheddar cheese soup.
Then add the cream of chicken soups and the dill weed.
Stir all together in the crock pot.

Turn on High for 3 to 4 hours, Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments