Thursday, February 11, 2010

IPod Touch Review

I love my ipod touch so much that I wanted to blog about it. I have had my ipod touch for about 2 years and I absolutely love, love, love it. Did I say that enough? I think it is so great! I am big into self help, hence my blog name. I listen to tons of podcasts and I just download them to my ipod touch. The best place I find podcasts are www.blogtalkradio.com. It is great. I also have a show that I do occasionally on blogtalkradio.com called Nurturing Your Body, Mind and Spirit. If you would like to check it out sometime, go to www.blogtalkradio.com/passiontopurpose. My ipod is like a good friend. It is also nice to have when your feeling lonely. I listen to it when I am doing housework. that way I can get things done while enjoying myself in the process. The ipod touch also lets you listen and download music and movies. I really like all the free apps that are available through the apps on itunes. If your thinking of purchasing an itouch I would highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed.
I hope you all have a great week, take care.

1 comment:

Intense Debate Comments