Monday, July 12, 2010

Time Timer Product Review


Hi, I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to let everyone know that I had an opportunity to review a great product called the Time Timer. It is really neat and easy to use. Anyone can use the time timer. It is great for parents, children, teachers and for everyday activities in life. I have been using the Time Timer when I do my daily routine chores in the morning and evening.
I also use it when my son is playing video games. It is really nice because I don't have to keep reminding him that his playing time is almost up. This is a special timer in the way that your children do not need to know how to tell time yet. You can see how much time you have left because there is a red area on the timer that gets smaller as it count down the time. The time timer can be used for a project that your working on or at work. It is also a great tool for teachers who are helping their student to use time management. You can even use it while your working out. Again, there are so many uses for the Time Timer. I really think you would enjoy this product it can really help you be productive in all that you do.
Please check out their site at http://www.timetimer.com/ for more information. If you have any questions let me know. I hope you have a good day. Live well and be well!

The Self Help Mom Review Policy
The featured product for this review was provided to me at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing pr agency for the sole purpose of product testing. I did not accept monetary compensation for reviews or writing about products. I only review products that I have personally tested and used in my home. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments