Sunday, September 12, 2010

It Figures

Hi, everyone I just had to write this because I really need to vent. So here it goes. I finally decide to get off my butt and start being serious about getting in shape. So, I decide to sign up with my best friend to take a hip hop dance workout class. Well, the first 20 minutes of class went great. Then we learned a move. We jumped up in the air and then came down with our legs spread shoulder width apart. I go to jump up and what happens?  I came down on my foot wrong and my knee popped.  I feel to the ground in pain. Needless to say, I felt like a complete idiot and was embarrassed. So, they brought me some ice and I waited until the class was over. I felt horrible and was worried that I let my best friend down. I thought to myself, I was just trying to enjoy myself and look what happens.
Well, my friend helped me out to the car and I hopped into the house  with one leg the whole way. I hope it is just sprained, but time will tell. Has anything like this ever happened to you? Share your stories with me. Have a great week, sorry I just really needed to vent. Thank you for reading :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogosphere..... Looing forward to getting to know you better..

    ReplyDelete

Intense Debate Comments