Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Frumples Product Review




Hi, Everyone I just wanted to let you know that I was given an opportunity to review a product that I have never heard of before. They are called Frumples. Yep, I said Frumples, a frumple is a round piece of clay that is charged with a high vibration frequency.

I have never seen anything quite like this, they are so cute. They come as a necklace, you can purchase them as the cute smiley face or they can be uniquely designed for you. The website offers many types of designs, for instance an angel or peace sign. All of the frumples have a high vibration frequency in them. If you visit the website at www.blessedblast.com you can find out more information about vibrational jewelry that boosts the body's biofield.

If you wear your frumple or even carry it in your pocket it can help you work better, give you better balance and give you more energy. The frumple can help you relax and sleep well. They also say to drink a lot of water because it helps the Frumples function better. One caution though... Do not wear your frumple to bed because you might have a hard time going to sleep. I really think this necklace is so cute. Every time I look at it I smile. That is a benefit right there. I do feel more energetic while wearing my frumple necklace. You can find out more about these adorabe Frumples by going to their website at http://www.blessedblast.com.


1 comment:

Intense Debate Comments