Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (TGIT) Thank Goodness It's Thursday

Hi, Today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday, Yeah! Your probably thinking well duh, I hope everyone has had a great week. This is my last week of the 30 Day EA Sports Active Challenge. I have to say I am so glad. I have been doing 3 workouts a week and feel good that I have accomplished them. Today, I ask you to think about some things that you are truly thankful for, it can be something very simple to extreme. I am thankful to have you reading my blog, now it is your turn.

1. I am thankful that I have clothes to wear
2. I am thankful that I can exercise
3. I am thankful to have friends
4. I am thankful for my ipod touch, I am seriously addicted to listening to self help podcasts :)
5. I am thankful for the love I feel in my heart

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for finding Wii Fit and getting healthy, losing 23 pounds since April 25, 2009 and finding great Blogs to keep me motivated and share experiences in this journey.

    ReplyDelete

Intense Debate Comments