Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Back


Hi, I am finally back and blogging again, I took a small leave of absence sense my depression started acting up again. Some days are good days and others really bad. The problem is that I never know how I will be feeling from one minute to the next. One minute I can be feeling happy, then the next I'm felling sad. I tend to have really big mood swings. If something in my life seems to be flowing along then I can handle it, but the minute something changes or a problem occurs big or small. I feel so out of control and overwhelmed. Do you ever feel this way? If you do, how do you go about coping with it? Remember, I am the self help mom so I can ask a lot of questions, lol! Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments