Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Camping Trip

Me and my family of four which is me, my husband and two children Zack 18 and Gage 12 all went camping. We camped at Ludington State Park in Michigan. It is very pretty there and the water is nice and clear. I think we all had a good time, considering we only stayed 1 night. I know, I know everyone is saying 1 night. Yes, we are not big campers we only have a tent. The reason also for 1 night is that my husband has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off so we could only reserve Tuesday. This was the only day they had open. Usually, at this state park in particular you have to make a reservation at least 1 year in advance if you want to camp. It was nice to have some quality family time. I think communication is very important and what a better way to communicate by taking my family camping. Iwill say we were kind of bummed because the wood that they sold us was not good and we were not able to keep the fire lit. So guess what we did? My husband made a Taco Bell run. We were all hungry and had the fixings for hot dogs and smores, but it just did not happen. I thought you all might enjoy hearing my adventure on camping this year. Have a great week and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments